2. Bodegas Biniagual
The Biniagual wine cellar is situated in the village with the same name, in Camí de Muro 11, and originated in the mid-60s.This wine cellar offers 3 types of visits:
- Visit to the cellar and the barrel room, wine tasting and pairing with extra virgin olive oil from the cellar itself and Majorcan bread.
- Visit to the cellar and the barrel room, wine tasting and pairing with ham, Majorcan cheese, coca de trampó and bread.
- Visit to the town of Biniagual, the cellar and the barrel room, wine tasting and pairing with a variety of typical products. This Majorcan cellar also offers the option of organising events. For more information visit the website.
3. Bodega Vins Nadal Albaflor
Also, in Binissalem, in Calle de Ramón Llull, 2, is this wine cellar that you can visit as a group during the following opening times:
- Monday to Friday: from 9:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00.
- Saturdays: from 10:00 to 14:00.
This cellar offers 5 types of visits and tastings to its facilities: Sarmiento, Pámpano, Racimo, Entreviñas and Celler. You can find information about what each one includes here.
In addition, you can enjoy their tasting workshops or the many cultural events they organise, such as concerts and plays.
4. Bodega Tianna Negre
To get here you will have to go to Cami Des Mitjans en Binissalem. You can visit its facilities from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00, also enjoying three types of tastings:
- Basic: guided tour of the wine cellar, tasting of 3 wines and tasting of typical products.
- Special: Guided tour of the cellar, tasting of 5 wines and tasting of typical products.
- Premium: guided tour of the wine cellar, tasting of 6 wines, tasting of typical products and more (tasting of Vermouth, coffee and herb liqueur, etc.).
Visit the wine cellar website for more information.